The Last Few Weeks

Sunday, November 29, 2015


| Top - Kmart | Skirt - Cotton On | Shoes - a boutique in Queensland |

Over the last few weeks I've been on uni prac which has been really fun but very exhausting. I only have one week to go which is crazy, sad and exciting. On the weekends to escape the piles of work I've been to Sydney loads to see different things.
First up I went to see 'Cats: The Musical' at The Capitol Theatre in Sydney which was phenomenal. As it is getting closer to Christmas, the Queen Victoria Building in Sydney's CBD was all ready for the holiday season with its stunning decoration by Swarovski Crystal. It looked magical.
Speaking of magic, last night I went to see Taylor Swift's incredible 1989 World Tour. She gave out light up bracelets which lit up in sync with the song and it looked like something out of a fairy tale. She is an incredible performer and her show was stunning. I'm still in awe and in shock of her incredible concert. There was 76,000 people there and although it looks like I was super far back (which I was) I think I had one of the best seats in the house. I could see everything that was happening onstage and see the magic of the lights in the crowd. It was truly incredible and I highly recommend getting tickets to see her, even if you're not a fan.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. The photos on this post are so beautiful ! I love this Swarowzki Christmas tree, it does look magical like you said !

    Have a lovely day :)
    xo.TDVR
    www.tenindvr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!! So gorgeous, thanks for reading!! :)

      Delete
  2. Very nice christmas tree !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2015/11/the-black-suit-fall-2015.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so beautiful!! Thanks for reading!! :)

      Delete
  3. Looks like you had so much fun! The Christmas tree is amazing!
    Fashion Soup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have loads of fun!! Thanks for reading :)

      Delete