Triptych

Wednesday, October 14, 2015


| Jacket - Cotton On | Top - Missguided | Skirt - Dotti | Shoes - a tiny Queensland boutique |

On Saturday I went to Sydney with mum to see the Sydney Dance Company's production of 'Triptych', a highly innovative and beautiful show and I was just in complete awe of the skill of the dancers. The show was divided into three sections (as triptych means 'a three piece work of art') with each section a new and creative piece which completely blew me away. I'm more of a theatre lover so  this was my first ballet/dance production I'd been to and I've been beyond impressed with it all, it is just incredible. If you're in Sydney and interested in seeing this show I highly recommend it. 
It was performed at the Roslyn Packer Theatre in stunning Walsh Bay, which has beautiful views of Sydney Harbour and is also a short walk to the historic area of the harbour called The Rocks, which on weekends holds beautiful markets which I spent a lot of time in. 
Sydney, you make me fall in love with you even more every time I visit. 

Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin!! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments