Meeting Little Mix

Wednesday, October 28, 2015


I've been a huge fan of Little Mix for about four years now and every time they came to Australia I never got to see them perform because it was always during exam time. Without getting too soppy, their music means a lot to me, it has pulled me through bad times and been there when no one else has. I love their music, I love how hard working they are, their style is always perfect and I love the message that they give to their fans. 
About two weeks ago they came back to Australia for a promotional tour for their new album 'Get Weird' and their new single 'Love Me Like You'. They performed the new single for the first time on The X Factor and as soon as I found out that they were performing I had to go. Watching them on stage in person was incredible, they mean so much to me so seeing them performing right in front of me was insane.
When I got home from work the next night I got a text from my friend saying "Little Mix are doing a pop-up signing in Sydney do you want to go?" so I said yes absolutely and we got in the car early the next morning and drove to Sydney. It was surreal being able to speak to them, even though it was extremely rushed, it meant everything to me. Following the signing I had breakfast in my favourite cafe in Hyde Park, ending a perfect morning. I'm so grateful for having the opportunity to meet Little Mix and I can't wait to see them again on their first Australian tour next year. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments